Situated within the grounds of the College is the Wellington Health & Fitness Club which is a private members club serving nearly 3000 members as well as accommodating the College’s PE and Sports programme throughout the academic year.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual with experience of working within the leisure or hospitality industry to join the team on a Self Employed basis as a Swimming Teacher and in return we will offer you a competitive salary and free parking.
About the role:
To teach swimming classes in line with current ASA standards, including Beginners, Improvers 1, Improvers 2 and Advanced classes.
This position is for term time only and for the following hours:
Saturday – 8am – 10.30am
Sunday – 4.30pm – 6pm
- Ensure safety standards are adhered to throughout sessions
- Ensure that all equipment is regularly maintained and used appropriately
- Plan and deliver all lessons whilst promoting best practice in line with ASA guidelines
- Improve children’s level of learning through direct supervision and teaching demonstrations
- Provide direction to Water Helpers and ensure they are working safely and effectively
- Produce termly written reports and issue certificates when required
So, if you are committed to contributing towards the Wellington Health & Fitness community, think you’ve got what it takes to perform exceptionally in this role and would like to join our team, please apply now.
For further details, please visit the Sports and Leisure page of our website at https://wellingtoncollegerecruitment.wellingtoncollege.org.uk/
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants for any of the positions available at the College must be willing to undergo a number of safeguarding checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, reference checks with previous employers and, where applicable, a Barred List, Prohibition and EEA checks.