Wellington Health & Fitness Club are currently recruiting for highly motivated individuals with experience of working within the leisure or hospitality industry to join the team on either part time or full time basis as Fitness Instructors. A great personality, drive, and enthusiasm to succeed are the key ingredients we would love to see. We have a great opportunity to grow the business so this is a wonderful time to become involved and be the main player of its success.
Wellington Health & Fitness Club is a dual use independent private members club serving 2000 members, the local community sporting clubs as well as accommodating the College’s PE and Sports programme throughout the academic year.
In return we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a free lunch whilst on duty, subsidised membership to the Club, contribution to Wellington’s personal pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, enhanced Maternity / Paternity scheme, cycle to work scheme, free parking, and access to a health cash plan.
Wellington Health & Fitness Club is situated within the grounds of the Wellington College which is one the world’s leading co-educational boarding and day schools and had an enviable reputation for excellence and innovation. This is a fabulous environment to come and work in.
Visit us at www.wellingtonfitness.co.uk or on social media via Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
The Gym opening times are: 0630 – 2200 Monday to Friday and 0800-2000 Saturday & Sunday
Key responsibilities (Please see JD for full requirements):
- To deliver high quality fitness assessments to new and existing members, (including pupil and staff members) conducting regular reviews throughout the year, using computerised fitness and wellbeing assessments
- To provide safe and appropriate fitness sessions and exercise programmes relevant to all members needs and ongoing fitness levels
- To ensure all members are performing safe and correct exercise techniques at all times
- To be proactive in all retention strategy programmes
- To lead and / or assist in arranging new member challenges and incentives throughout the year
- To be proactive with Personal Training
- To deliver high quality classes to members when on shift as required based on qualifications and experience, building attendance, and retaining customers
- To undertake day to day cleaning of all equipment and general upkeep of the gym including stock replenishment as required
- To cover the fitness reception as and when required
- To assisting the Fitness Manager with the day to day running of the gym
So, if you are committed to contributing towards the Wellington Health & Fitness community, believe you have the personality and passion to make an impact and think you’ve got what it takes to perform exceptionally in this role and would like to join our team, please apply now.
For further details, including how to apply, please visit the Sports and Leisure page of our website at https://wellingtoncollegerecruitment.wellingtoncollege.org.uk/
Wellington College Services Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the School is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are “spent” unless they are “protected” under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children. All applicants must have a valid right to work in the UK and must be able to produce supporting documents.